Is your home’s furnace not working as well as it used to? If so, reach out to furnaceguys for all your furnace repair needs in Saskatoon!
The model and age of a furnace can impact the scope of repairs. However, the following are common problems with heating systems that homeowners may run into throughout the years:
· Clogged air filter: A dirty or congested air filter is one of the most frequent issues with furnaces. Air circulation gets blocked by a dirty filter, which forces the furnace to operate more intensively and less effectively. This may result in various problems, including overheating, the deterioration of mechanical parts, and more.
· Issues with pilot control or the ignition: Your furnace won’t generate heat if the pilot control isn’t working correctly or if the ignition process isn’t taking place correctly. Electronic ignition systems, pilot lights, and thermocouples that fail may all be the root cause of this.
· Thermostat issues: Poor heating and temperature variations can result from thermostat malfunctions. It may require an adjustment, battery change, or the installation of a new thermostat.
· Absence of maintenance: To keep your furnace operating at its peak efficiency, regular maintenance is necessary. Inadequate maintenance can result in a number of issues, such as malfunctions, higher energy costs, and decreased efficiency.
· Problems with the blower motor or belt: Your furnace will not be able to transfer heat efficiently if the blower motor is not working correctly or if the belt is broken or loose.
· Blocked condensate line: Condensation is produced by high-efficiency furnaces, and if the condensation line clogs, it can lead to issues while the furnace is operating. It can also cause your furnace to leak.
· Electrical issues: The performance of your furnace may be impacted by wiring faults, such as loose or damaged connections. Electrical problems can also cause safety controls to trip.
· Short cycling: When your furnace frequently switches on and off, it can be caused by a number of problems, including airflow obstructions, thermostat malfunctions, and overheating.
· No heat from your furnace: A number of problems, such as a malfunctioning blower motor, a damaged ignitor, a faulty gas supply, or other part failures, can lead to your furnace not being able to generate heat.
· Unusual noises: Sounds like banging, screeching, or rattling could be signs of problems with the burner, blower motor, or other mechanical parts of the furnace.
At furnaceguys, we understand that home heating equipment can break down at any time. This is why our team of certified HVAC technicians is available for all furnace repair services and maintenance tune-ups whenever you need them. That’s right! Furnaceguys is available 24/7/365 days a year, including after-hours, weekends, and holidays, at no extra cost to you.
Reach out to the team over the phone to book your furnace repair in Saskatoon, or use our online booking form. With the help of furnaceguys, you can get back to enjoying a warm, comfortable home interior in no time.
furnaceguys provides homeowners with reliable, round-the-clock residential repair services for central home heating systems across Saskatoon and the surrounding areas:
We have the utmost confidence in our work and our people and want to make sure you do, too. That’s why we offer a 2-year guarantee to repair, replace, or refund. Whatever you need until you’re 100% satisfied.